- Neoplastic Diff dx
- Sprengel's Deformity
- Scapular Fractures
- scapula serves primarily for muscle attachments and is w/o any bony connection to the thorax.
- provides origin & mech leverage for deltoid muscle, which prime mover of the shoulder;
- two palpable bony landmarks:
- acromion and the coracoid process.
- joints include: glenohumeral & AC joints;
- it also forms the lateral component of the AC joint;
- acromion together w/ coracoacromial lig & Coracoid process forms coracoarcromial arch thru which, pass the rotator cuff & subacromial bursa
Arthroscopic acromioplasty. Technique and results.
Treatment of painful scapulothoracic crepitus by resection of the superomedial angle of the scapula. A report of three cases.
Scapular allografts. A report of two cases.
Traumatic lateral displacement of the scapula: a radiographic sign of neurovascular disruption.