Supreme Thoracic Artery
Lateral Thoracic Artery
Anterior Humeral Circumflex Artery
Posterior Humeral Circumflex Artery
- Upper Extremity Emboli:
- upper extremity emboli can be removed thru brachial arteriotomy;
- transverse arteriotomy is placed just above brachial bifurcation into radial and ulnar artery ;
- embolectomy is similar to lower extremity embolectomy with passage of catheteres both proximally and distally;
- number 2 or 3 Fr Fogarty catheters can usually be threaded into hand;
- if distal pulses do not return following restoration of flow, completion angiography is mandatory
Year Book: Upper Extremity Arterial Injury in Athletes.
Year Book: Management of Arm Arterial Injuries.