- Multiple Myeloma,
- Hypergammaglobulinemia 2nd to Acute Inflammatory Process,
- Malnutrition (See Nutrition),
- Inflammatory Bowel dz,
- Hodgkin's dz,
- Preoperative albumin and surgical site identify surgical risk for major postoperative complications
- Serum albumin level as a predictor of surgical mortality and morbidity: results from the National VA Surgical Risk Study.
- Preoperative serum albumin level as a predictor of operative mortality and morbidity: results from the National VA Surgical Risk Study.
- Pre and Postoperative Serum Albumin Levels as Predictors of Surgical Outcome
Mechanisms and implications of hypoalbuminemia in head-injured patients.
Nutritional status: importance in predicting wound-healing after amputation.
Cryoglobulinemia: dilemma for the reconstructive surgeon.
Effect of albumin resuscitation on canine coagulation activity and content.
Altered coagulation protein content after albumin resuscitation.
Reduced oncotic pressure after shock: a proposed mechanism.
The effects of hypoproteinemia and volume expansion on lung and soft tissue transvascular fluid filtration.
The cardiac effect of altered calcium homeostasis after albumin resuscitation.
Differential serum protein changes following supplemental albumin resuscitation for hypovolemic shock.
Negative inotropic effect of albumin resuscitation for shock.
Altered coagulation after albumin supplements for treatment of oligemic shock.
Pulmonary effects of albumin resuscitation for severe hypovolemic shock.
Colloid oncotic pressure and body water dynamics in septic and injured patients.
Free water clearance after supplemental albumin resuscitation for shock.
Original Text by Clifford R. Wheeless, III, MD.
Last updated by on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 9:03 pm